1) All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult, over the age of 18, who must remain within the building at all times. Krazy Kidz does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
2) Only children who are aged 12 years and younger may play on the frame.
3) Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
4) Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
5) SHOES MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE ENTERING THE PLAY AREA. SOCKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, BY BOTH CHILDREN AND ADULTS.
6) Age restrictions vary dependent on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children. Please be aware the blue slide is strictly for children aged between 5 and 12 years, no adults are permitted to use the slide in any circumstance.
7) Play is restricted to 2 hours at all times. Overstay of an enforced play time limit will result in an overstay charge which must be paid in full on leaving the building.
8) Children and adults are advised to wear long trousers and long sleeved shirts on the play equipment, to minimise risk of personal injury. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
9) For their safety, we ask that you ensure your children do not climb the slides, or play in front of the slide exits.
10) No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
11) It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
12) No food or drink items are allowed on any of the play equipment. Chewing gum is strictly prohibited.
13) It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
14) Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours. Children who become unwell in the centre, must leave the centre immediately.
15) Balls or other objects must not be thrown at each other.
16) Fighting, bullying, swearing, abusive, aggressive, or any type of behaviour deemed to be unsuitable towards Krazy Kidz staff, management, or other members of the public, from either children or adults, will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Management reserve the right to enforce total bans.
17) Parents / guardians must:
o Accept full responsibility to supervise their children at all times
o Observe their children to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely
o Explain these rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour.
18) In the interests of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
19) Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence.
20) Please report any damage to Krazy Kidz property to a member of staff.
21) Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. must be conducted in the toilets. Please ensure all nappies are placed in the correct bin provided.
22) No food or drinks can be consumed in the centre (with the exception of baby food), unless purchased from Krazy Kids.
23) Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
24) Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
25) We suggest that you leave all valuables at home as we cannot accept liability for any loss or theft that may occur.
Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Krazy Kidz cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment!